Burned Outlet - see ARCelectric for Residential Electric Services
,

Warning! Don't do this! by your Raleigh Service Electrician

"It doesn't take much to be electrocuted, fatally electrocuted just by an outlet in a wall socket," Plymouth, Massachusetts, Fire Chief Ed Bradley said.   There is a new awfully-stupid challenge going around on kids' social media,…
Raleigh Electrician - Residential Lighting

Raleigh Electrical Service Contractor

  Working as Raleigh electricians for other local service companies, we noticed the shortcomings in customer service, so we decided to create ARC Electric Inc. so that the Raleigh area can have better electricians; a family…
Raleigh Electricians helping Ronald McDonald House

Ronald McDonald House

It is with great honor that ARC has partnered to help with The Ronald McDonald House of Durham and Wake county annual toy, gift card, and non-perishable food drive ‪from November 1st through December 10th.‬ All our techs will have gift…
Residential Lighting Fixtures

Residential Lighting Fixtures

The right Fixture can really make a space!  Contact ARC electric for your residential lighting needs. #Waclighting #LEDfixtures #Modern @ Durham, North Carolina
Electrical Contractor Supports Local Teams

Electrical Contractor Supporting Local Teams

LETS GO STORM!! #SupportLocalTeams #capefearstorm #SoftballSeason
ARC Electric - Underground Feeders

Underground Feeders

😳 well that’s why it wasn’t working right    #undergroundfeeders#wiregotpulleddown
Blog Posts
Pages
Categories
Monthly