https://arcelectric.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/What-Does-a-Tamper-Resistant-Receptacle-TRR-Do-.png 1050 803 ARC Electric https://arcelectric.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Weblogo-black-300x90.png ARC Electric2017-12-26 14:36:402023-03-26 12:13:42Power of Past Posts - Tamper Resistant Receptacle
Power of Past Posts – Tamper Resistant Receptacle
What Does a Tamper Resistant Receptacle (TRR) Do?
Posted in Home Safety by ESFi
Tamper resistant receptacles (TRRs) provide a simple, permanent solution for preventing common childhood shock and electrical burn injuries caused by tampering with a wall outlet.
- Unprotected outlets are a hazard for small children.
- Serious injuries result when common household objects are pushed into the slots.
- TRRs replace standard outlets to protect children from injury.
- A built-in shutter system prevents objects from being inserted.
- Plugs can still be easily inserted when equal pressure is applied to both slots.
- Unlike removable outlet caps, TRRs provide a permanent solution.