Biltmore House – Power Panel
From the Biltmore House Facebook post:
Warning! Don’t do this! by your Raleigh Service Electrician
“It doesn’t take much to be electrocuted, fatally electrocuted just by an outlet in a wall socket,” Plymouth, Massachusetts, Fire Chief Ed Bradley said.
There is a new awfully-stupid challenge going around on kids’ social media, called the “outlet challenge” – involving partially plugging a phone charger into an outlet and then touching a penny to the exposed prongs. Obviously unsafe, fire officials are warning that the action could cause fire or serious injury.
See the video, for full report:
See your Raleigh service electrician for any electrical troubleshooting you may need at your home.
Breaker Panel Repair
This panel got water in it and rusted through, also caused lots of corrosion and oxidization around the connections. All new again and ready for the new Homebuyers. What’s the inside of your panel look like? Tip top shape? Or in need of repair? Most people don’t know.
For residential or commercial electricians, talk to the the experts at ARC Electric for your Raleigh breaker panel upgrade / Cary fuse box upgrade
Call Today for a Free quote!
Remember safety first – and call ARC Electric for your panel changes!
Is your home ready for storm season?
Is your home ready for storm season? Call us today to get a Whole house surge protector installed for just $249 until April 20th.
Some lights getting brighter while others are dimmer?
Some lights getting brighter while others are dimmer? Appliances and electronics acting funny?