Your home generator is relied on to keep your power on in power outage situations.
To be sure your home generator is ready when needed, Arc Electric Inc. provides preventive and routine maintenance plans to help keep your generator up and running.
Arc Electric Inc.’s Generator Maintenance Plan
All generators require routine maintenance. Just like your car or truck, being diligent on this maintenance can help prolong the life of your generator as well as ensure it is ready and able when called upon. Arc Electric Inc. offers a Generator Maintenance Plan that provides one or two annual inspections of your generator to assure smooth operation.
Our Generator Maintenance plan includes:
- Replace spark plugs
- Replace air filter
- Change Oil filter
- Change motor Oil
- Check starter motor & starting sequence
- Check fuel line & check for oil leaks
- Check charging system and load test battery
- Check automatic transfer operation
- Check electrical connections & operation
- Check muffler system for any cracks or leaks
- Check for rust and/or corrosion
- And more . . .
Our Generator Maintenance Plan keep your equipment in optimum operating condition for a longer service life, while assuring peace of mind that when the power goes out your backup generator will be ready and able.